January 21, 2011

God Centered Living

Numbers 2:1-2 says, "The Lord said to Moses and Aaron: The Israelites are to camp around the tent of meeting..." The tent of meeting was the portable sanctuary of the Israelites while they journeyed in the wilderness on the way to the Promised Land. Some tribes camped on the east side of the Tabernacle (Numbers 2:3), some on the south (Numbers 2:10), some on the west (Numbers 2:18), and some on the north (Numbers 2:25). The point is, God and his Tabernacle were in the center of the camp, just the way it should be.

This morning I'm asking myself: Is God at the center of camp in my life? Is He the focal point of my life, my marriage, my family, my finances? May God help me and you to set up our lives in such a way that God is at the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment