January 28, 2011

Believe for More

In 2006 Mark Zuckerberg, CEO and founder of Facebook, turned down an opportunity to sell Facebook to Yahoo for one billion dollars ($1,000,000,000). Against the advice of many people, Mark said no. He was believing for more. He believed Facebook could be bigger than a billion dollars. And he was right! Estimates are that if there were an initial public stock offering today, Facebook would be valued between 35 and 50 billion dollars.

I want to dream BIG when it comes to the things of God. Specifically, when it comes to pointing irreligious people to Jesus. When others have "a billion" mentality, I want to think fifty billion. When others think we've reach the goal, I want to see so much more in the future. I pray God helps me and New Day to have more faith and dream bigger than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment