September 8, 2009

My Week September 7 - 13


If you fail to plan you plan to fail! And if YOU don't schedule your week, SOMEONE ELSE will! Planning an effective week begins with asking the right questions...

Scheduling Questions:
1. When is date night?
2. When is my day off (family day)?
3. When will I work on my sermon this week?
4. When will I "work ON" the church by completing assignments in my senior pastor coaching network?
5. When will I work on developing growth groups this week?
6. When do I have meetings this week?
7. Who do I need to connect with this week?

Monday: off for Labor Day (picnic at Stanley Park)
Tuesday: date night, sectional meeting (9am-12:30pm), work on coaching network assignments: listen to The Stewardship Seminar (1-4:45pm)
Wenesday: sermon prep, finance meeting with Peter (12pm)
Thursday: develop growth groups: prepare for leaders training this Sunday, monthly strategic meeting (7-10pm)
Friday: day off (family day)
Saturday: 1/2 day of doing whatever is left to do, Fall Quest at Six Flags (going to Planet Shakers concert and getting back stage to meet them too!!!)
Sunday: Church in Bellagio Ballroom, kick off of Kids Church (ages 6-11), growth group leaders training (1pm-4pm), follow up with guests from service (1st & 2nd time guests, 1st time givers, people who requested info and/or prayer, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment