December 31, 2009

Highlights of 2009

I'm sure I'm gonna forget about 1,000+ memories worth writing down but here are a few highlights from 2009 that stand out to me. If you remember something worth while please leave a comment!
  • We moved to Sunday mornings (from Friday nights) and we moved to the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Enfield, CT from the Longmeadow Community House in Longmeadow, MA.
  • My longtime friend Scott Steglinski came to New Day for the first time on Easter Sunday and got saved and then later water baptized.
  • New Day had our first water baptism (Neil Butler) on January 4th (we went on to baptize 17 others throughout the year).
  • We broke 100 (total attendance) for 1st time Aug 16th and broke 100 (adults only) on Oct 4th.
  • We baptized 6 people at once on Dec 13th.
  • My old buddy from high school James Stephenson came to New Day for the first time, got saved and got water baptized shortly after.
  • My brother Tony started coming to New Day cosistently and joined a growth group too.
  • New Day started growth groups in Oct and had 69 of 75 sign up (our average adult attendance at the time was 75).
  • I hired Rachel Axtmann as kid's director, Peter as financial organizer, Bethany Souza as growth group director, then Danielle Ramirez as administrative assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment